1. Went to the router interface page: 192.168.42.1/admin
2. Clicked on "2.4 GHz Band" (also tried "5 GHz Band") tab, then clicked "Basic" tab
3. Clicked on "Clients Isolation" check box
4. In the table at bottom called "Wireless - Guest/Virtual Access Points", I clicked "Enabled", added an SSID name, and clicked the "Isolate Clients" check box. Then clicked "Apply/Save"
5. Finally, I went to the "Security" tab under "2.4 GHz Band", selected my newly created guest network SSID, and set a password. Then clicked "Apply/Save".
On my Mac, I can see the newly created guest network, can log on to it, and access the Internet. But it also still allows me access to devices connected to my regular network, namely my NAS drive and my printer. This totally defeats the main purpose of having a "guest network."
Does anyone have a solution before I go out and buy a new router that supports a true "guest network"?