How do I receive a paper invoice in the mail?

General discussions and other topics.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by msinformation3 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:52 pm
Hello. I need Sonic to send me a paper invoice or bill in the mail. That's snail mail, the good old USPS. Does anyone know how to do this? I have sent them an email but they've yet to get back to me. Thanks.
by dane » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:31 pm
msinformation3 wrote:
Hello. I need Sonic to send me a paper invoice or bill in the mail. That's snail mail, the good old USPS. Does anyone know how to do this? I have sent them an email but they've yet to get back to me. Thanks.

Sonic does not offer invoicing - for the vast majority of our services, credit card automatic recurring payment is required.

The receipt is provided in our Member Tools, so your best bet would be to print those if you need a paper copy. You can find those, and manage payment methods etc, all at: https://members.sonic.net/account/billing/
Dane Jasper
CEO
Sonic
by guest » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:27 pm
Because of the poorly thought out new invoice method that is being currently rolled out in stages and has already hit a nearly 50 percent disapproval from the current batch of users, as a Shell only user I too wish to received my bill in the mail. A user shouldn't have to jump through unnecessary hoops to read their bill. Especially when the previous method was light and elegant, but more importantly, worked.
by dane » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:29 pm
We got lots of complaints about the basic text invoice too. We can’t win.
Dane Jasper
CEO
Sonic
4 posts Page 1 of 1