How do I block a caller?

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by tikvah » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 pm
There has got to be a way. It's 707-501-5204. I've reported them to the do-not-call list but that doesn't do anything. They've been calling me for months and months. Sometimes they go a few days without calling. Lately it's been like 6 times a day.

It's a recorded message trying to sell me something. It is not a company I know in any way.

I just can't take it anymore.

Cyndi
by dane » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:54 pm
Our team is working on blocking tools.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by tikvah » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:11 am
I knew from previous threads that there were currently no user tools to do this. But I thought there must be a way to do it manually. Isn't there an "operator" anymore? Even in the pre-digital era you could block callers who were harassing you.

Yesterday, "California" at 501-5204 called me 3 times.

The day before, Aug 8th, 4 times.

This is on top of the other illegal calls I get.

Are blocking tools a priority? When do you expect them to be in place? When will Sonic be able to manually block that one worst offender for me?

Thanks,
Cyndi
by Dave Esmond » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 am
Okay - its been two years. Dane, can you give us an update on those "blocking tools" that you're working on? We need the tools to fight back frustrating voice spammers that call us all times of day and night!!!
by dane » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:09 pm
Sorry, there is still no per-line per-caller blocking capability.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by tikvah » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:34 pm
dane wrote:Sorry, there is still no per-line per-caller blocking capability.
We kind of figured that out ;)

It is still a priority? Still even in the hunt?

I don't know what kind of response you get but my guess is that, after "bring service to my area" and "make my speed faster," this is the top request from customers.

Cyndi
6 posts Page 1 of 1