Help with Word Press please?

Web hosting discussion, programming, and shared and dedicated servers.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by cdlcruz » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:49 pm
I have a sonic web site that I think has Work Press installed in a subdirectory, but it's been several years since I've even looked at it. I'd like to wipe everything I have on the site (it's obsolete) and install a Word Press Blog on the home page for use by the senior housing complex I now live in.

If someone is willing to walk me through the process, I'd appreciate it. I was an experienced web-site designer but it's been a while since I've done more than routine maintenance on my existing sites. While my daughter-in-law has a successful web design business - I taught her html and css in the first place - she wants to charge me for her time to help me now. :(

My email is cdlcruz@sonic.net. thanks

Catherine
by kavan » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:44 pm
The easiest way to get a new word press install up and working is to use our member tools area under websites/domain names to website add ons. You can clear the old one by just deleting the sub directory using ftp to ftp.sonic.net.
2 posts Page 1 of 1