Cancelling other Service

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by Jason » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:26 am
Hi All,

I just switched over from AT&T DSL to sonic.net and I am happy so far. My question is, I never cancelled my AT&T DSL per sonic.net's directions when i signed up. I kind of skimmed over the fine print but I assumed once the migration was complete, AT&t would know I was cancelling without prompting them and deal with it accordingly.

I noticed I received my bill and they are still charging me. Was it my responsibility to notify them or was that suppose to be already taken care of from the migration? I want to make sure before I call them because i would like to get the pro-rated bill if that was a mistake on their end. Thank you.
Jason
by wa2ibm » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:49 pm
AT&T should automatically cancel your account and send you a pro-rated bill. I know they did for me and many others here. After your Sonic service is up and running, it doesn't hurt to call AT&T to check. The primary rule here is to NEVER call AT&T BEFORE your Sonic service is up. You're past that now, so giv'm a call.
2 posts Page 1 of 1