Resale of AT&T Fiber Offerings?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
105 posts Page 11 of 11
by kevintsui » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:31 pm
kevintsui wrote:
drew.phillips wrote:
kevintsui wrote:
I'm currently on Fusion X2. Any chance I can join in on the select group to upgrade to Fiber?


Hi Kevin,

I will be in touch tomorrow about upgrading early. It looks like all of AT&T's fiber options are available to you.

Thanks!

@drew.phillips

It's been a year since I've been on the re-sold AT&T Fiber. It's been great! But do you have an idea when Sonic Fiber will be available in Millbrae for me to switch onto?
by drew.phillips » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:32 am
kevintsui wrote:
@drew.phillips

It's been a year since I've been on the re-sold AT&T Fiber. It's been great! But do you have an idea when Sonic Fiber will be available in Millbrae for me to switch onto?


Hi Kevin,

I don't have any information on availability, but Millbrae is part of Sonic's next fiber expansion (https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/ar ... 668653.php). The best thing to do is periodically check your address at sonic.com/availability and look for information on pre-orders. As a current customer, when the time comes, you should receive updates about fiber availability as well.

Stay tuned for updates!
Drew Phillips
Programmer / System Operations, Sonic.net
by dane » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:13 am
drew.phillips wrote:
kevintsui wrote:
@drew.phillips

It's been a year since I've been on the re-sold AT&T Fiber. It's been great! But do you have an idea when Sonic Fiber will be available in Millbrae for me to switch onto?


Hi Kevin,

I don't have any information on availability, but Millbrae is part of Sonic's next fiber expansion (https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/ar ... 668653.php). The best thing to do is periodically check your address at sonic.com/availability and look for information on pre-orders. As a current customer, when the time comes, you should receive updates about fiber availability as well.

Stay tuned for updates!


Existing members with any current service will get email notifications and progress reports for their area as fiber rolls out, followed by an invitation to schedule their migration when complete.

Checking availability thus isn't necessary. And one caution: do not use the availability check and new customers pre-order or signup if you are an existing member! This will cause two accounts to be created, double billing, potential loss of your telephone number, email and settings, etc. Instead, follow the link to migrate when you get the email - it'll route you toward our Member Tools for connection upgrades, which can be found here: https://members.sonic.net/connections/serviceupdate/
Dane Jasper
CEO
Sonic
by a-b » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:38 pm
dane wrote:
Existing members with any current service will get email notifications and progress reports for their area as fiber rolls out, followed by an invitation to schedule their migration when complete.


Ok, I'm an existing member who's lucke to have native Sonic Fiber. I'm planning to move couple of blocks from my current location to SF block 2312 where only ATT fiber is available.
I'm visiting https://members.sonic.net/connections/s ... e/#/change and getting message "We're sorry, no additional services were found at this location."

Is there any way to check when SF block 2312 will be connected to the Sonic Fiber?
by dane » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:26 pm
a-b wrote:
dane wrote:
Existing members with any current service will get email notifications and progress reports for their area as fiber rolls out, followed by an invitation to schedule their migration when complete.


Ok, I'm an existing member who's lucke to have native Sonic Fiber. I'm planning to move couple of blocks from my current location to SF block 2312 where only ATT fiber is available.
I'm visiting https://members.sonic.net/connections/s ... e/#/change and getting message "We're sorry, no additional services were found at this location."

Is there any way to check when SF block 2312 will be connected to the Sonic Fiber?


No, that's not information we'd have at this time.
Dane Jasper
CEO
Sonic
105 posts Page 11 of 11

Who is online

In total there are 7 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 422 on Sat May 26, 2012 5:28 am

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests