Voice Features that are missing

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by glev » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:46 pm
Fusion Voice is missing a feature that all other VOIP services I have ever used have.

Let me choose to be unavailable thus sending all calls to voicemail. I know I can set the time to 0 seconds before an unanswered call is sent to voicemail. But if I am using Sonic Mobile App, it still tries to ring my phone first.

So if I want to send all calls to voicemail but use Sonic Mobile app to make calls, your system does not allow it. So I have chosen to not allow Accession, thus not able to use the Sonic Mobile App, so I never use the phone line to make calls.

My ultimate preference would be to remove this service completely. If you are going to force us to use a VOIP phone service, please make it a good service. It is the main reason I do not recommend Sonic to my neighbors. Too bad because your internet service is solid!
by dane » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:19 pm
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, we'll talk over here and see what's possible.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by ankh » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:05 pm
How about:
-- send all calls to voicemail
-- then present an "are you a bot" challenge
Like: what is three plus two? answer using your phone keypad
-- then allow the call to ring if it's answered correctly

Honestly, have you any way to count the bot calls?
We must get three or four per day
and only rarely get an actual person calling, less than one call a day

The telephone has become an annoying liability in the household.

And what's with all these silent-nobody-there calls anyhow?
3 posts Page 1 of 1