Fiber install in Windsor happening?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, FTTN and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by smithfly114 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:14 pm
Saw several sonic fiber trucks in Windsor (95492) on Starr Road getting ready to trench what looked like Fiber...are we finally getting it?
by monks2012 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:38 am
I'm curious about this myself. My Sonic DSL has been flaky lately with speeds all over the place. I have been chomping at the bit for fiber to be installed here. I absolutely HATE Comcast but might have to get in bed with them due to increasing bandwidth requirements in our household. I'd happily hold out if I knew fiber was definitely coming to my neighborhood in Windsor.
by featherly » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:01 pm
I saw the trucks also and would like to know if they mean fiber service is on the near horizon?
by dane » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:06 am
Our current build in Windsor is for a single anchor tenant, plus we'll build to all of the businesses in the business park on Conde Ln. We'll do custom builds off that plant for other businesses or public entities, and the anchor build can help us with future backbone for residential services, but we do not currently have residential plans incorporated in this project.
Dane Jasper
CEO
Sonic
4 posts Page 1 of 1