Fiber Optic in Bernal Heights

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, FTTN and Gigabit Fiber!
33 posts Page 4 of 4
by firesignth » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:22 pm
I was also a long time DSL customer of Sonic, but we weren't able to keep up with our streaming needs that way being almost 7500 feet from the co (if I recall - had the same issue with AT&T at the time, and sonic was better, just not enough).

I keep checking for Joy Street (a stairway street between Holladay and Brewster) access (a little further down Holladay from where I saw trucks this summer) and will switch as soon as you have fiber available.

Am I actually covered but not showing up in the database?

Charlie
by childishbambino » Wed May 16, 2018 3:25 pm
Apologies for opening up an old thread but when do we expect the Fiber roll out to SE Bernal Heights? Specifically Crescent street?
by MovingToBernal » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:02 pm
childishbambino wrote:
Apologies for opening up an old thread but when do we expect the Fiber roll out to SE Bernal Heights? Specifically Crescent street?

We're moving to a new place on Crescent Avenue in Bernal Heights and I'd really like to keep my Sonic fiber service. The place is still served by aerial utilities. Are there any pole issues blocking fiber service on that street?
33 posts Page 4 of 4