One year with Sonic: A Big Thank to Sonic Team

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by tamti » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:09 pm
I dropped AT&T exactly one year ago, have service with Sonic since then. Never been happier with the service. It's much better and saved some bucks. During last year, only one very minor incident, the connection was lost for about half an hour. That's all. Wait, there is more, I talk to two of my co-workers about Sonic, both are in San Jose area. They said good bye to AT&T, switched to Sonic and happy.
Thanks to Sonic Team. Keep up the good work.
by dane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:12 pm
tamti wrote:I dropped AT&T exactly one year ago, have service with Sonic since then. Never been happier with the service. It's much better and saved some bucks. During last year, only one very minor incident, the connection was lost for about half an hour. That's all. Wait, there is more, I talk to two of my co-workers about Sonic, both are in San Jose area. They said good bye to AT&T, switched to Sonic and happy.
Thanks to Sonic Team. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the feedback. We have a wonderful group of people here working to build our products and provide you with service, and we do appreciate the comments. And I also really appreciate you spreading the word, that's been the key to our growth, which is so important as we work to continue to grow our network speed and reach.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1