dial tone issues

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by Steve Foster » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:44 pm
I have sonic as my ISP utilizing cordial as my provider..once a day I will pick up phone have dial tone and cannot get out or i get recording no lines available...
any advice
by dane » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:34 pm
Steve Foster wrote:I have sonic as my ISP utilizing cordial as my provider..once a day I will pick up phone have dial tone and cannot get out or i get recording no lines available...
any advice
You're using a third-party VoIP solution? Doesn't your Sonic service include voice? I'm confused, will you provide a bit more info?
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by Steve Foster » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:57 am
I utilize sonic to grab my sip trunk...I am using sonic dial tones for fax and credit card...my dial tones come from my cisco spa 8000...then on to my phone switch...I am having my problems with Sonic to coredial connection(sip provider)
by dane » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:33 am
Steve Foster wrote:I utilize sonic to grab my sip trunk...I am using sonic dial tones for fax and credit card...my dial tones come from my cisco spa 8000...then on to my phone switch...I am having my problems with Sonic to coredial connection(sip provider)
I think you'd want to contact Coredial to see if they can pinpoint any issues between our network and theirs.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
4 posts Page 1 of 1