Follow-through with Commitment

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by bsoule » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:56 am
Will Sonic be the first negative review we have ever written?!

We sourced you as our internet provider to support the local, smaller business. We have only this once in x-years needed serious help. And now, when it matters, it doesn't seem to matter to you.

Situation: Tech call placed 9 days ago due to complete loss of internet connection. Sonic encouraged upgrade to X2 and wire protection (increased expenses - fair enough). Two separate telcoms with Sonic Techs - Dispatch was ordered for both AT&T for dedicated data line and Sonic for install in house. Second Tech even tried to move up Sonic dispatch response time given below data point. Spoke extensively on how Sonic Dispatched Tech would assess router and access points in the house to improve connectivity. Left the phone calls thinking all would be resolved come Monday and we were in good hands.

AT&T came through with data line commitment, working over the weekend to meet their promised date. Sonic, schedule for Monday, was a no-show.

Today, Sonic informs us:
- no Sonic dispatch ever placed
- can't get to you until 8 or more days from now
- technicians only work till 4pm
- supervisor call-back could be 24-48 hours or more

We have been without internet since the 21st - my wife has online classes to the tune of $1250 that have a hard deadline fast approaching - this has been explained to all techs at each call to Sonic.

No flexibility to correct the error
No timely resolution
No call back from Supervisor

And now, house telephone line rings-fails/drops calls-rings again.

Sonic, help us understand why we should trust your commitment to service?

Sonic Supervisors: Call back immediately your disatisfied customers if you value their business.

We trust this post will not fall on deaf ears/eyes or be removed - please follow-through with your commitment to us and return our trust in you.
by arflores » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the frustration this has caused, and the lack of communication on our end. Per our phone conversation earlier, I will further look into this, educate our staff, and use this as a training opportunity.

Regarding your connectivity, we have a dispatch rescheduled for tomorrow(3/2/2016) - if anything else comes up, feel free to contact me directly.

Best regards,
Anthony Flores
Sonic Technical Support
2 posts Page 1 of 1