Email App for Droid Turbo 2

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by rawumber » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:40 pm
Over a period of 3 days, I spent many hours requesting assistance from the Sonic tech team, 3 tech people from Verizon, including two level 2 techs attempting to simply load my emails onto my new phone. SHEESH! When the last level 2 tech told me to call Motorola, the makers of the Droid, I took the phone back to the store where I bought it; a 2 hour drive for me. The lady who sold the phone to me at Verizon was, fortunately, savvy enough to look up your back end special instructions and load it up. The settings she had to use were completely different from those that I saw on my account, ie; the port I saw was 995, security ssl/tls. She had to input a different port and STARTSSL or whatever it was, it began with START. She told me that this is a common problem with Sonic.net users. Perhaps it's time for an APP? A person shouldn't have to labor over something so simple. Thanks for considering it.
by adame » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:54 am
Thanks for taking the time to mention it here. I can't speak on the subject of a Sonic app, but I will make sure all of our support team are aware of this, and I'll update our wiki to mention this as well. I'm sorry it took so long to resolve this!
Adam Martinetti
Customer Experience Manager
Sonic.
2 posts Page 1 of 1