Parking of sonic van in front of my house for days

General discussions and other topics.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
by Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:47 pm
A Sonic service van has been parked in front of my house and other houses on our street in Altadena for days at a time.
Parking on our street is limited and this commercial vehicle will sometimes be on the street for days at a time. Phone calls have been made to Sonic and I have expressed my dissatisfaction with this practice and was told by representative Matt that his supervisor Andrew says that as long as the van is not parked illegally, that they will not do anything. I also stated that the Sonic employee is visiting/living at a know drug house on the street. They didn't seem to mind that either. I'd be leary of letting a Sonic employee into my house after seeing what I have seen. Be careful.
by parker_day » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:46 pm
So let me get this straight... you're upset that a Sonic vehicle is legally parked in front of your house?
by dherr » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:07 pm
Watch out. They might bring the evils of the Intronet to your area at fiber optic speeds. Think of the children!!!!
by virtualmike » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:23 am
Of course, now that this van has captured someone's attention, the NSA has to change the paint job and decals to reflect some other company. I wonder if a florist's delivery van will be less obvious.
by bobrk » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:00 pm
parker_day wrote:So let me get this straight... you're upset that a Sonic vehicle is legally parked in front of your house?
Oh no, they go to a "know drug house!"
by I used to be someone » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:56 am
This is so awesome - you guys are sucking down the Sonic cool-aid so poorly. What a bunch of fanboys. Why don't you quit your jobs and go work for them - clearly they have tons of open positions available. You like to suck it all down so, just saying. Maybe you could work for slightly more than minimum wage, and actually be part of the solution. Like a bunch of winners! Before I park "My Van" in your wife's driveway.
by dherr » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:43 am
Happy holidays to you too!
7 posts Page 1 of 1