FALSE ADVERTISEMENT WITH SONIC

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by SHAUNWENDELL » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:31 pm
MY BILL HAS BEEN DIFFERENT WITH SNIC EACH MONTH FOR 3 MONS. NOW THEY WANNA CHARGE ME THE 80$ "DO TO MY LOCATION" AS DID COMCAST BUT AT LEAST I HAD TV-PHONE-INTERNET WITH THE BLAST PACKAGE. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS SOUNDED LIKE THEY WERE TALKING CALLS AT HOME AND COULDNT TELL ME IF I HAD MONTH TO MONTH OR 1 YEAR OR NO OBLIGATION CONTRACT-- SO DISSAPPOINTING AND I WAS GONNA TELL ALL MY NEIGHBORS ABOUT SONIC

EMAILED 09/18/2015
CUSTOMER COMPLIANT,
WHY IS BILL DIFFERENT EACH TIME? I CALLED YOUR COMPANY TODAY, EXPECTING A LITTLE MORE CLARITY THAN WHAT I RECEIVED, I WANTED TO KNOW WHY THE BILL IS DIFFERENT EACH TIME AND NOT AS YOU STATED ON YOUR MAILER WHICH PRICED IT AT 59.00 SEEMINGLY LIKE A GOOD DEAL FOR PHONE AND INTERNET WHEN IN FACT COMCAST IS STILL BETTER CAUSE AT LEAST WE GET TV AND I’M GOING TO TELL EVERBODY THAT I KNOW IN THE NORTHBAY TO TELL EVERYBOADY THAT THEY KNOW - DON’T GIVE SONIC NO BUSINESS - THE LADY ON THE PHONE TELLS ME SOME LAME STORY ABOUT PRICES ARE DUE TO LOCATION AND YOUR COMPANY IS IN MY BACKYARD -- WE ALL LIVE IN THE NORTH BAY AREA, LADY! SIMPLE MINDED SERVICE… I SHOULD’VE REASEARCHED SONIC BETTER I’M DISSAPPOINTED IN SONIC AND MYSELF BECAUSE I MISSED THE DECIEVIENG FINE PRINT ON THAT MAILER THIS COMPANY SENT OUT AND I HOPE THIS WAS THE GET RICH QUICK SCEEM CAUSE THAT’S WHAT IT IS…THE LASY COULDN’T EVEN SAY IF I HAD A CONTRACT OR NOT… REALLY? APPEARENTLY YOU DON’T KNOW THE PEOPLE OF SANTA ROSA WE TALK TO OUR NEIGHBORS AND I’M SURE I’M NOT THE ONLY CUSTOMER COMPLIANT REGUARDING THIS ISSUE AND I’M REPORTING THIS COMPANY TO THE BBB AND I’M GONNA POST ON YOUR COMMENTS AREA. YOU CAN KEEP ME AND ALL THE OTHER POOR FOLKS MONEY BUT COMCAST IS GONNA KEEP U DOWN.
by dherr » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:51 pm
by Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:08 pm
If u cn rd ths u cn gt a gd jb w hi pa!
by dct » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:37 pm
SHAUNWENDELL wrote:MY BILL HAS BEEN DIFFERENT WITH SNIC EACH MONTH FOR 3 MONS.
I'm sorry that this has been so frustrating. We appreciate hearing feedback, even in cases like this, because it lets us know what we need to work on to improve. Right now, we're looking at how we can improve the clarity of our bill, and hopefully soon we'll have some meaningful changes to alleviate some of the confusion surrounding this.

The day you sign up, you are charged you for the first month of service. We also prorate your charges to make your account current with our billing cycle. To ensure you're not paying for service that wasn't in use, both of these charges end up as credits on your account, from which your next bill will be drawn against. This can cause your first three bills to fluctuate based on the day you sign up, the billing period, and your regional taxes.

This can make the bill look a little more intimidating than it is; anything designated with an amount followed by "cr", is actually a credit on your account. Here's a link to a breakdown of our invoice: https://wiki.sonic.net/wiki/Fusion_Invoice

That being said, if you're interested in having a discussion to clarify your bill, please give us a call at 1-888-766-4233. Our billing group is available Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Dan T.
Community & Escalations Manager
707-547-3400
@Sonic
by carlsonm » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:27 pm
It sounds like a simple misunderstanding on the billing situation. I would simply contact sonic and explain what the issue is in as simple terms as possible and i am sure they can help you.

As a customer of sonic and having some personal experience with customer service. I don't understand why customers feel they have to threaten the customer service agents with telling their friends about how unhappy their experience was.

If you have already have lost trust in your service provider i don't think yelling at a service rep is going to make the experience any better. Just move on to another service if you if you already know there is nothing they can do to make you feel better.

I am sure its a very easy thing to understand and get corrected. just need some patience.
by pockyken007 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:31 am
SHAUNWENDELL wrote:MY BILL HAS BEEN DIFFERENT WITH SNIC EACH MONTH FOR 3 MONS. NOW THEY WANNA CHARGE ME THE 80$ "DO TO MY LOCATION" AS DID COMCAST BUT AT LEAST I HAD TV-PHONE-INTERNET WITH THE BLAST PACKAGE. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS SOUNDED LIKE THEY WERE TALKING CALLS AT HOME AND COULDNT TELL ME IF I HAD MONTH TO MONTH OR 1 YEAR OR NO OBLIGATION CONTRACT-- SO DISSAPPOINTING AND I WAS GONNA TELL ALL MY NEIGHBORS ABOUT SONIC

EMAILED 09/18/2015
CUSTOMER COMPLIANT,
WHY IS BILL DIFFERENT EACH TIME? I CALLED YOUR COMPANY TODAY, EXPECTING A LITTLE MORE CLARITY THAN WHAT I RECEIVED, I WANTED TO KNOW WHY THE BILL IS DIFFERENT EACH TIME AND NOT AS YOU STATED ON YOUR MAILER WHICH PRICED IT AT 59.00 SEEMINGLY LIKE A GOOD DEAL FOR PHONE AND INTERNET WHEN IN FACT COMCAST IS STILL BETTER CAUSE AT LEAST WE GET TV AND I’M GOING TO TELL EVERBODY THAT I KNOW IN THE NORTHBAY TO TELL EVERYBOADY THAT THEY KNOW - DON’T GIVE SONIC NO BUSINESS - THE LADY ON THE PHONE TELLS ME SOME LAME STORY ABOUT PRICES ARE DUE TO LOCATION AND YOUR COMPANY IS IN MY BACKYARD -- WE ALL LIVE IN THE NORTH BAY AREA, LADY! SIMPLE MINDED SERVICE… I SHOULD’VE REASEARCHED SONIC BETTER I’M DISSAPPOINTED IN SONIC AND MYSELF BECAUSE I MISSED THE DECIEVIENG FINE PRINT ON THAT MAILER THIS COMPANY SENT OUT AND I HOPE THIS WAS THE GET RICH QUICK SCEEM CAUSE THAT’S WHAT IT IS…THE LASY COULDN’T EVEN SAY IF I HAD A CONTRACT OR NOT… REALLY? APPEARENTLY YOU DON’T KNOW THE PEOPLE OF SANTA ROSA WE TALK TO OUR NEIGHBORS AND I’M SURE I’M NOT THE ONLY CUSTOMER COMPLIANT REGUARDING THIS ISSUE AND I’M REPORTING THIS COMPANY TO THE BBB AND I’M GONNA POST ON YOUR COMMENTS AREA. YOU CAN KEEP ME AND ALL THE OTHER POOR FOLKS MONEY BUT COMCAST IS GONNA KEEP U DOWN.

Good luck with comcast customer service don't let the doors hit you on your way out ... oh and cut the caps that is so 2000 ...
6 posts Page 1 of 1