Fusion App Crashes

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by rjuhl » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:54 pm
I tried the Fusion App on a 5th generation iPod Touch, an iPad Mini retina, and an iPad 3rd generation.
Once setup and I went to the voicemail panel it stuck there and crashed. Now when I launch the App It goes to the voicemail panel then crashes.

I'm testing it out for an elder friend that would like to be able to send his fusion land line to voicemail and not have the phone ring when he has to rest in the afternoon and return it to normal service after he gets up. it would be convenient for him to use his iPad (3rd generation)

I'm using the latest IOS 7.1.2 and the latest version of the App 2.0.3

Any ideas?

Also a feature idea, how about a timer for sending calls to voicemail so you could say send calls to voicemail for 1 or 2 hours then automatically return to normal.
by dane » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:10 pm
Regarding the crash, have you tried deleting and re-installing the app on your phone?
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by rjuhl » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:02 pm
Yes, I tried deleting the App and re-setting up the phone line and it still crashed the same way.
by dane » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:21 pm
rjuhl wrote:Yes, I tried deleting the App and re-setting up the phone line and it still crashed the same way.
Try disabling the device in the Labs section of the Member tools, and deleting the line from the app, then re-adding.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by rjuhl » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:51 pm
In my Labs there is "Send a Fax", FaxLine, IPv6 Tunnels, and Fusion Line Profile. In each of these menu selections there is nothing I can find for deleting my device. Under Voice and settings for: my number I can reset mobile access for all devices. I have done this several times and added the line back into the App. I still get the same crash.
by dane » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 pm
Sorry about that, I don't have any other ideas.

The web access to member tools can be used to configure voice options, and IMAP email access is available for voicemail messages.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
6 posts Page 1 of 1