fusion broadband

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by anon » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:01 pm
a few questions about fusion,

can i get it without the voice? oddly enough i dont mind the att telephone service plus i like my phone number. it's old and weird. (ive had a landline at my place for 40+ yrs)

second what kind of installation is required? when i got desperate after att disconnected my dsl i tried getting twc and it was awful they actually had to send a person to my apt and then flipped out because they couldnt access something called a jay box.

when i looked up the uverse on att which they are really pushing lately it also required professional installation, which i can not get at my current address so i really need to know before i get the fusion if they require that. i wouldn't want to make someone come all the way out here for no good reason.

thank you for your help.
by kavan » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:39 pm
We do not sell Fusion circuits without voice/POTS service. That said we can port your existing number to our Fusion circuit and if it is the same line you previously had DSL on that is likely the only way to avoid the technician install. Almost all hotcut orders on an existing line will become active the same as the previous service. If you order a new circuit with new phone number the chances that you will not need an installation are lower.
2 posts Page 1 of 1