Difficulty with Fusion iPhone app

Fusion Voice service, features and help.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by tinkx » Sat May 31, 2014 7:58 am
I don't normally have fat finger problems on iPhone apps, but I am not kidding, it takes me at least 10 times to trigger the play button in your app for new voicemail messages the first time I try to play it.

1. I tap on a message to expand it.
2. I attempt to hit the play icon. It collapses/closes the message. Repeat steps 1-2 about 10 times.
3. once I manage to get the message to play, which after all that effort is usually several minutes of total silence
4. after listening, if I go back to that same message, the icon is sometimes, but not always easier to target. Usually not though

I have this trouble when trying to use my pointer finger. I have since discovered that if I sort of smack the whole play button/slider thumb button area with the side of my left thumb, it is more reliable about playing the message, but I've never seen this oddness in an iPhone app before so thought I would mention it
by cdrayson » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:22 pm
I'm having similar problems, but it my case I can't get the delete button to work. Occasionally it will work right, but I've got a bunch of old email on there because mostly the message minimizes when I try.
by dane » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:33 pm
You might consider accessing your voicemails via IMAP using your email app. They are in the "Voicemail" folder, and you can delete, forward, play etc.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
3 posts Page 1 of 1