getting kicked offline

General discussions and other topics.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by suzannecarol » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:27 pm
I have never had any issues with my sonic service, but for the last 24 hours I continually get booted offline. It lasts no longer than a minute, usually even less I think, but makes it impossible to get much done, or stream a film. It happens on my laptop and tv (roku). I am on hold for support now, and there are 20 calls ahead of me— :?: just wondering if anyone else is having issues with this right now, or if it is just me?
by cdkeen » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:25 am
Hopefully the new Pace modem will fix the problems. I reviewed your circuit and if the ZTE failing is not the issue Sonic will send a technician out (no charge!) promptly, but it seems probable that the new modem will resolve the issues.

Thanks for choosing Sonic.net!
cdkeen - Sonic.net System Operations
by carie » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:52 am
Good morning,

I'm seeing a significant issue on your line, please give us a call so we can arrange for a dispatch, either of our tech or an AT&T tech. Please call our tech support line at (707)547-3400 when you have some time, or you can get a local support number at (http://www.sonic.net/popf2/). Sonic.net offers technical assistance over the phone every day from 6 AM - 11 PM on weekdays and 8 AM - 10 PM on weekends, excluding 2 - 2:30 PM on Fridays for our meeting.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting your service issues resolved!
Sonic Technical Support. Please contact us any time between 6am to 11pm weekdays, 8am to 10pm weekends at 707-547-3400 or 888-766-4233.
3 posts Page 1 of 1