Please Separate Voice and Internet Service

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by klotfi » Mon May 20, 2024 2:15 pm
I have the 1G internet plan and it is bundled with voice, which I don't use. I understand that bundling voice into the overall package increases the perceived value. It is actually a determinant though for anyone that doesn't use the voice service because I now pay $18 in taxes on top of my internet service. That is a 30% in my monthly bill for nothing.

Please, please unbundle voice from your internet service.
by brandonc » Mon May 20, 2024 3:31 pm
klotfi wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 2:15 pm I have the 1G internet plan and it is bundled with voice, which I don't use. I understand that bundling voice into the overall package increases the perceived value. It is actually a determinant though for anyone that doesn't use the voice service because I now pay $18 in taxes on top of my internet service. That is a 30% in my monthly bill for nothing.

Please, please unbundle voice from your internet service.
Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback; we really appreciate it.

We are working to expand our 10gbps Fiber service to more areas as quickly as possible since it offers an Internet-Only option for $49.99/mo and removes the phone taxes/fees from the monthly bill, which we understand adds a lot of unnecessary cost to users like yourself who don't utilize the phone service.

I hope we can bring that service to your area soon!

Kind regards,
Brandon C.
Community and Escalations
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1