El Segundo Service on a specific block

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
1 post Page 1 of 1
by froemke » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:39 am
Hi there,

I am a technology consultant who mostly deal is small to mid size businesses, yet when Sonic rolled into town, it's opened a new market for me in residential. Thanks Sonic.

Knowing that it takes time and money to deploy the service, what blocks it? There's an alley that the Sonic service (AT&T & Spectrum) runs down. One single alley that services the 500 blocks of Whiting and Virginia yet Sonic hasn't lit it up and can't give a timeframe nor explanation. The 300, 400 and 600 blocks are lit. I know this because I've installed equipment on those blocks for use with Sonic.

I've talked to lineman, installers and today, one of the customers ran into a 'senior sales person'. Today he was told that it's because the poles on the 3, 4 and 500 blocks can't take the Sonic service. Now we know at least part of that to be untrue which makes me question the rest. When one looks on the poles, Sonic's fiber appears to be hanging there. While this answer and every other answer may be bogus, there's clearly some reason for the delay.

HELP.
1 post Page 1 of 1