Sonic in Rosemead

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by samalam » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:35 am
Hey I was wondering if we can get an update on sonic at Rosemead. It’s been in planning for a long time and since I haven’t heard from any other people talking about it at Rosemead CA, I figured I be a spokesperson. Very excited to get sonic in the neighborhood especially with not many competitive isp in our area. Forced to deal with either spectrum or att and so I was wondering if this could help speed it up :). Thank you
by tentontim » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:26 pm
I posted something in the Torrance/South Bay one, but waiting over here in the same basic area. I'm just assuming it takes time to build out here in SoCal...hoping it happens sooner rather than later, but just waiting patiently until we hear more. Got deked today because of an email reminding me of the status page.
by kaichan91 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:01 am
Also stuck on Spectrum waiting for Sonic! Pre-construction here in Temple City, but it's been that way since I signed up to be on the waitlist in December. The customer rep at the time said it would be closer to April before we receive any service, but it's already mid-March and the progress has not updated. Hopefully we get some news soon for our respective areas in southern California!
by samalam » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:22 pm
Yeah it’s been a while here since I preordered and it has yet to update. Just hoping I would get an update cause I’m planning to buy a new mesh set that supports 10gb
by tentontim » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:27 pm
I'm really holding off on upgrading my internal network until I get a date, just because the technology is getting cheaper (especially the 10gbe stuff) and easier to configure all the time. But I'm also not really upgrading my Wifi parts, just the wired parts and the switches, routers and firewalls, so it's really only about replacing equipment and not really having to rewire/mount much.
by samalam » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:46 pm
Would any of the staff be able to check in with the team in charge with our city. Hoping if there is anything I can do to speed up the process.
6 posts Page 1 of 1