Castro Valley Update?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by smbrannon » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:06 pm
Hello. Pre-order customer here. I've found the "Fiber Status Tool" to be less than useful with respect to my address. It's been stuck on "Pre-Construction" since about JUN 2023. However, I know for a fact that the page should reflect that the status for my address is at least "Construction" as a fibre splitter was installed across from my house more than two weeks ago. Hell, by now, my area could even warrant having the status show "Active Fiber Network," but then I'd have to climb up the utility pole and poke my Mark I EyeBall into one of the splitter's ports to find out as the Fiber Status Tool thinks poor Sonic is still wrestling Alameda County into submission.

Would someone please wake the Fiber Status Tool up and prod it into some semblance of usefulness so I don't have to find out if Amazon carries climbing spikes, or how much a bucket truck would cost to rent from United Rentals?

Thank you.

Attachments

by smbrannon » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:03 pm
Oh frabjous day! Calloh! Callay! Sonic finally got around to updating the fibre status update from "Pre-Constructuion" to "Construction" 25 days after the fibre splitter was installed across from my house.

Waiting for an install appointment with bated breath....
2 posts Page 1 of 1