Internet still down for almost a week

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by bluedog1455 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:04 pm
My house in Daly City has not had Internet access for well over 6 days with no ETA on when it will be repaired in sight. I have called but no one can dispatch a technician nor can they give me an actual time of when it will be fixed. There are no hazards to stop work from being done nor is there any weather issues in the area. I would just like something to be done so I can actually use the service that I am paying for.
by brandonc » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:16 pm
bluedog1455 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:04 pm My house in Daly City has not had Internet access for well over 6 days with no ETA on when it will be repaired in sight. I have called but no one can dispatch a technician nor can they give me an actual time of when it will be fixed. There are no hazards to stop work from being done nor is there any weather issues in the area. I would just like something to be done so I can actually use the service that I am paying for.
I'm sorry to hear about the long downtime. Looking into this, it appears that there was a widespread outage affecting multiple Sonic and AT&T customers that AT&T needed to fix, which is why we were unable to send a technician or provide an ETA.

I checked the status of the outage today and it seems to have been resolved, so your service should be back online now. If not, please let us know and we'll work on dispatching a technician now that the outage itself has been reported as cleared.

I've applied a 1mo credit to your account for the inconvenience since the outage lasted so long.

Kind regards,
Brandon C.
Community and Escalations
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1