kudos to sonic support

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by jctong_sonic » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:58 am
been a customer for a couple years now but never needed support until last night when our fiber optic cable got damaged (accident). made support call around 7pm, talked to someone who understood that we didnt need to go through the usual troubleshooting steps, was pleasantly surprised that they were able to send someone out in the morning. then this morning, despite the rain, they arrived 10am just like they said they would! i had cleared up the area in advance and they were done within 30m.

great service both on the phone support and the tech that was sent out. hey Brandon, if you are reading this, thanks man. thanks for getting us back online so quickly.
by brandonc » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:50 am
jctong_sonic wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:58 am been a customer for a couple years now but never needed support until last night when our fiber optic cable got damaged (accident). made support call around 7pm, talked to someone who understood that we didnt need to go through the usual troubleshooting steps, was pleasantly surprised that they were able to send someone out in the morning. then this morning, despite the rain, they arrived 10am just like they said they would! i had cleared up the area in advance and they were done within 30m.

great service both on the phone support and the tech that was sent out. hey Brandon, if you are reading this, thanks man. thanks for getting us back online so quickly.
I'm not the Brandon who went out there, but I will take full credit for this. Kidding of course :D

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our tech support team and our field service technician Brandon! I'll make sure that your positive experience is shared with his supervisors so that he gets recognized for his awesome work.

Apologies that the service went down, but I'm very glad we were able to get you back online the next morning in a timely manner!

Kind regards,
Brandon C.
Community and Escalations
Sonic
2 posts Page 1 of 1