Just signed up on waiting list for 90278 (Redondo Beach)

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by toomanybarts » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:30 pm
Hi everyone,
New member and my first post.

I'd never even heard of Sonic until I saw a Facebook ad!
$49.99 for 10Gbps - I'm in.
Currently getting 1Gbps from Frontier for $75/m - no problems but 10x speed and $25 cheaper, lets do it!

Anyway the tool says I'm still in "pre-construction" phase so I'm probably a year away, but it is what it is and permits and paperwork I know can take forever.

Excited to have a REAL player with a focus on customer service based on my past experiences getting internet in this zipcode!
by syntaxsid1 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:27 pm
Hello!

We are looking forward to providing our service to you! We will send construction updates we we receive them from the city to keep you appraised of how it's going. Welcome to Sonic! Have a great day.
Jeff M. with Community Escalations @ Sonic
by majortom » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:27 pm
It would be great to have your Fiber Status Tool include dates so so that one might have some sense as to when status XXX was reached. Also, what is the average wait from Pre-construction until active service (while I understand that everything is unique to a specific area, some averages would be great)? Should we be expecting 3 months? Six months? A year?
3 posts Page 1 of 1