When Sonic is available in East Highlands of East San Jose

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by anqingzhang » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:26 pm
Sonic's contractor has deployed optic fiber in East Highlands of East San Jose couple weeks ago. The guy worked on the job told me Sonic will start the service in couple months. Hope Sonic service team could review and reply the possible time of starting the service.
by brandonc » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:09 am
anqingzhang wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:26 pm Sonic's contractor has deployed optic fiber in East Highlands of East San Jose couple weeks ago. The guy worked on the job told me Sonic will start the service in couple months. Hope Sonic service team could review and reply the possible time of starting the service.
Hi there,

We are currently in the Pre-Construction phase for your area, which involves our team surveying the area to plan our infrastructure routes and apply for the necessary city permits, so we don't have an ETA to provide at this time. We will be able to start providing ETA's when we're in the construction phase and are closer to the finish line.

All updates for the progress of your area as well as the ETA when it's available, will be posted to https://www.sonic.com/fiber-status.

Kind regards,
Brandon C.
Community and Escalations
Sonic
by anqingzhang » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:38 pm
The Fiber Status for my home has been at Construction and forecasted fiber live date is: March 2024. Today 3/29 is the last working day of March 2024. It seems the active date will not be in March. Hope Sonic could get my connection active in April.
by cto777 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:20 am
It's been a year since I preordered it and it finally has moved from pre construction to construction. Here's hoping they can hit their live date of April 2024
by anqingzhang » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:02 pm
Sonic postponed the live date to June 2024 from April 2024. Got a bad feeling about the project management.
5 posts Page 1 of 1