Fiber not available in my area

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by j0hnw916 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:12 pm
I was excited to sign up for your fiber service after your website shows Sonic fiber is available in my area after I put in my address. After collecting all my information including credit card number just to find out the service is actually not available and is in "pre construction" phase. Why make your website misinform potential customers showing the address they put in your availability search shows there is fiber available?
by jerrielm » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:41 pm
Hello J0hn!

I am sorry for the confusion when signing up for our Fiber service. I can confirm that Fiber has yet to be ready in your area, and we are in a pre-construction phase. I'll send this feedback to our Marketing Team to see what changes we can make to be more clear when signing up. I have added some credit to your account due to the confusion. Please let me know if you have any other questions or feedback.

Best Wishes!
by ninjoe » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:10 pm
I also fell for this. The fine print is where it tells you that you’re not really signing up for service. I think the worst part of this is that there’s really no way to tell how long it’ll take. Days? Months? Years? Sonic can collect your personal info and never actually deliver a product to you.
3 posts Page 1 of 1