Fiber in Palo Alto

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by gel » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:21 pm
What are the plans to bring Sonic Fiber to Palo Alto. I have fiber now via AT&T, but looking for Sonic's fiber connection.
by brandonc » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:46 pm
gel wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:21 pm What are the plans to bring Sonic Fiber to Palo Alto. I have fiber now via AT&T, but looking for Sonic's fiber connection.
Hi there, we're still in the early stages of expanding our Fiber Optic service into Palo Alto and hope to continue throughout the city as soon as possible.

I checked your account, and unfortunately, you're neighborhood isn't in the first wave of expansion. However, since you are an existing customer, you'll automatically be counted as a pre-order customer and receive update notifications for the progress of your area as soon as your neighborhood is announced, so keep an eye out for that.

I hope we can reach your area soon!

Kind regards,
Brandon C.
Community and Escalations
Sonic
by gel » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:53 pm
Brandon,
At this time are there any Sonic fiber installations in Palo Alto? What area(s) are you starting with?
Gary
by brandonc » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:31 pm
gel wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:53 pm Brandon,
At this time are there any Sonic fiber installations in Palo Alto? What area(s) are you starting with?
Gary
No Fiber installations there yet, we've just recently announced our expansion into Palo Alto and we're still in the planning stages for our current roll-out. I unfortunately can't give out specifics on exactly what streets/neighborhoods have it available for pre-order, however it's not too far from your location. We usually branch off from where we started to continue expanding, so hopefully we can reach your neighborhood in the near future!

Kind regards,
Brandon C.
Community and Escalations
Sonic
by gel » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:02 pm
I noticed today that Sonic is doing a lot of advertising for fiber connections in my area. When will you start to add fiber drops in Palo Alto?
Thank you,
Gary
5 posts Page 1 of 1