Eero Max 7

General discussions and other topics.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by earpon » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:33 am
Wondering if anyone here with the 10gb symmetrical fiber have the Eero Max 7? Wanted to get some thoughts.
by dane » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:28 pm
I have an early sample unit at my home, and it's a champ. I've also been testing Eero's 10-port PoE gateway and the accompanying PoE-powered access points.

You'll see the Eero Max 7 available for ordering Sonic's Member Tools in the near future. I'm excited we'll finally have a Sonic-provided and supported option that provides true 10Gbps Ethernet performance, and the fastest possible WiFi too.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by earpon » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:39 pm
This is great! Do you know the ETA and price point on this? 😊
by dane » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:44 pm
Wow that's a big emoji!

No, I don't have info yet on pricing and availability. But I know it's coming soon - and pricing should be good compared to purchasing, just as it is with the current models. We want to make sure it makes more sense to rent, and to get the flexibility of adding and removing devices, Sonic's support integration, etc.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by earpon » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:50 pm
I apologize for the huge emoji. I didn’t know it would come up that big, it’s just the regular iOS keyboard emoji. Great to hear and looking forward to the eero max 7!
by dane » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:26 am
I love the huge emoji, it's awesome. And problem our forum software's issue anyway. ;)
Dane Jasper
Sonic
6 posts Page 1 of 1