10g "Request Upgrade" available (for 94112)

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
22 posts Page 3 of 3
by dane » Fri May 10, 2024 4:22 pm
imaginecloud wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:12 pm I was sold on Sonic's 10GB internet and will be switching to another provider due to my need as a startup being able to deliver platform services in HA with my homelab centered in San Francisco!!! yet and still limited mediocre bandwidth and unfortunate bait and switch tactics of false advertising, I signed up 3 years ago in the promise of upgrading 94122 to 10 GB i put the request in for it every quarter. I moved to the city thinking it would definitely have 10gb because in Atlanta I had many options even living in Northern suburbs. Sigh pointless rant
All of Sonic's residential and small-business services, whether 1Gbps or 10Gbps, would not be a viable solution for delivering platform services from a home-based business. Our residential services are limited to typical residential and home office uses. For hosting a data-center in your spare bedroom, you'll need a full-fledged commercial service.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by imaginecloud » Sat May 18, 2024 4:09 pm
I have a 2 colocation racks that run at 10G, and would like the same symmetrical bandwidth for my on-premise enterprise-grade rack with all NIC's, Smart NICs, and SFP+ rated for 10GB - 40 GB, powered by 20kwh off-grid solar power solution. Now, if you have 10GB business solution to offer my home office located in sunset district. Please let me know as soon as possible! Thanks Dane. Apologize for being so cynical

Or if you could bundle a deal of residential fiber1GB lines, I have multiple tenants to work around the "residential legalities" please make me an offer if also possible?
22 posts Page 3 of 3