Amazon Prime Streaming is Jumpy on New Sonic Connection

Television services and online video discussion.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by soarbach » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:07 pm
Hello. Just got Sonic fiber connected last week. Watching Amazon Prime streaming via my LG TV Amazon app and every few minutes the video freezes and then is super jumpy for 10 seconds then recovers. Sometimes the audio is affected too. This isn't happening with Netflix or Hulu and everything else (YouTube, Zoom, etc) seems to be fine. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Amazon app on my TV but that didn't help. Any ideas?
by virtualmike » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:01 pm
Does it happen if you watch Amazon Prime on another device (a phone, tablet, computer, etc.)?
by brandonc » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:39 am
soarbach wrote:Hello. Just got Sonic fiber connected last week. Watching Amazon Prime streaming via my LG TV Amazon app and every few minutes the video freezes and then is super jumpy for 10 seconds then recovers. Sometimes the audio is affected too. This isn't happening with Netflix or Hulu and everything else (YouTube, Zoom, etc) seems to be fine. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Amazon app on my TV but that didn't help. Any ideas?
Hi there, were you able to resolve the issue or are you still experiencing issues?

Kind regards,
Brandon C.
Community and Escalations
Sonic
3 posts Page 1 of 1