New FaxLine not receiving fax messages

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by balazs » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:04 pm
Had someone attempt to send a fax multiple times today and it errors out on their end each time. In my history it simply shows 0 pages received.
Just activated the fax line a day ago. Sending works, but so far receive does not.

Any tips or any issues on the back end?

Thanks
by Matt Geis » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:30 pm
I'm seeing the exact same behavior.

I'm aslo seeing a second problem. I tested it out by sending a fax (from Sonic, over the internet), to my FaxLine number, and instead of seeing "0 pages" I see "4 pages" as expected. However, no image of the fax is ever sent to my email account (and yes, I checked my spam folder, etc.).
by balazs » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:45 pm
Just received 1 page from someone at Sonic. Its the only one i have received thus far.
by cdkeen » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:10 am
I sent that fax to your line using the send a fax tool via member tools. Unfortunately I cannot provide more information on the reason the previous faxes you reference failed due to limited data. As stated in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1728&p=10619#p10619 there are instances of failure that are difficult to fix due to differences in fax equipment, I apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.
cdkeen - Sonic.net System Operations
4 posts Page 1 of 1