log-in

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by felasant » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:10 pm
I'm not sure what the new web mail will be like, but will it have the 'remember me' box when I log in? That sure saves a lot. Also will I be able to delete more than one email at a time? HOw about offering classes to help us learn how to use any Sonic.net program? Thanks,
by jleake » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:48 pm
There's not a "remember me" box, but it will keep you logged in until you log out if you check the "keep me logged in" checkbox. That should help save a little time.

There are several ways to delete multiple messages at a time. You can either hold down the Ctrl key while selecting the messages you want to delete, or check the checkboxes of all the messages you wish to delete and then delete them all at once.

I don't believe there are any plans to offer classes on the new webmail, but Support will be able to assist you with any questions you may have.

I'd suggest logging into the new webmail before the switch so you can experiment with it and ask questions before the switch happens. You can find it here: https://webmail-beta.sonic.net/
Juliana L.
Customer Support, Sonic.net, Inc.
2 posts Page 1 of 1