Downloading incoming faxes

Advanced feature discussion, beta programs and unsupported "Labs" features.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by oharelaw » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:40 am
Where do I download incoming faxes? I received an email saying I received a 3 pages fax. Clicking on the link takes me to the sonic.net fax line page. The history shows a fax was received, but I can't figure out how get to the actual fax... Can anyone assist?
by dane » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:03 am
It'd be attached to the email itself, as a PDF...
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by pkhaworth » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:11 am
Do you read the posts? I was told that I had to go the forums to find out why the fax isn't working correctly because it is a lab.You put a notice out last year about the new service but forgot to mention it doesn't work to well. This is not what I expect from Sonic.

Pkhaworth
by dane » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:21 am
pkhaworth wrote:Do you read the posts? I was told that I had to go the forums to find out why the fax isn't working correctly because it is a lab.You put a notice out last year about the new service but forgot to mention it doesn't work to well. This is not what I expect from Sonic.

Pkhaworth
We'd need a more complete report than "doesn't work well" in order to investigate any issues for you.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by patrick » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:08 pm
have been unable to receive fax from myself and clients.The log shows that the call is received by sonic but 0 pages received. I tried two different fax machines from my office with no luck and my client who lives a long distance from me took 5 or 6 attempts before it would go through.Is there some setting I am missing or is a fax limited to one page?I get a fax tone when I dial the number from my phone so I don't know why it doesn't work.Any ideas?

Patrick
Guest pkhaworth

Look through your forum.Other people have had the same problem.Look up my fax log 707-242-6213
by dane » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:27 pm
patrick wrote:have been unable to receive fax from myself and clients.The log shows that the call is received by sonic but 0 pages received. I tried two different fax machines from my office with no luck and my client who lives a long distance from me took 5 or 6 attempts before it would go through.Is there some setting I am missing or is a fax limited to one page?I get a fax tone when I dial the number from my phone so I don't know why it doesn't work.Any ideas?

Patrick
Guest pkhaworth

Look through your forum.Other people have had the same problem.Look up my fax log 707-242-6213
Got it. Thanks for starting a new thread.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
6 posts Page 1 of 1