Sonic New Website Design for E-mails

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by lilyford » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:34 pm
Having difficulty reading the symbols. They are in a light grey color which does not show up well on the screen. Also, will there be some available staff to help with the new system once it is installed and working? Don't understand some of the logic and will definitely need help. Thanks.
by adame » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:39 pm
Are you referring to the newest webmail interface? If so, other people have mentioned this issue as well, and it's something we're definitely looking to fix before launch. You can read more details here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1317

If you're having difficulty with a different part of our website, could you tell us the URL you're viewing and the browser you're using?
Adam Martinetti
Customer Experience Manager
Sonic.
by lilyford » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:35 am
Glad to learn a later date wlll be in effect for the launching of this new program. Will there be a basic tutuorial/instructions for the use of this new website design for e-mails? For users who are currently on MAC and Safari but migrated from Microsoft, I get confused with the two logics. Even if you just produce a basic pamphlet with a simple explanation of how the system will work would help. Thank you!!!
by karent » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:03 pm
Do we lose the option of color coding incoming messages? I found it very helpful to prioritize incoming E-mail as i am on a few differnt list serves. Particularly helpful when I am working on a project.
by thulsa_doom » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:15 am
karent wrote:Do we lose the option of color coding incoming messages? I found it very helpful to prioritize incoming E-mail as i am on a few differnt list serves. Particularly helpful when I am working on a project.
My understanding is that this was a feature only used by a very small number of SquirrelMail users (under two dozen). I think the best shot at retaining this feature at the moment is the possibility of SM staying up after the switch-over (alluded to by Kelsey in his post at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1317 ).
John Fitzgerald
Sonic Technical Support
5 posts Page 1 of 1