you new access. guess i will have to change from sonic to a

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by sturgeon » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:30 pm
i am going to have to change email carriers as i could not get your new access to delete or graymail any of my mail. surely you can keep one of the old ones for us who have used them for years and stuck by sonic. even when lots of other places offer free email.

csturgeon
by thulsa_doom » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:04 pm
By what means did you try to delete your messages?

You should be able to delete messages by highlighting them and clicking the "delete" button at the top of the interface, by hitting the delete key on your keyboard, by dragging the message to the "Trash" folder in the folder list, or by right-clicking the message and selecting "Delete message" from the pull-down menu.
John Fitzgerald
Sonic Technical Support
by Guest » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:48 pm
I couldn't figure out how to delete messages without opening them. I would like to mark things spam before opening them. I don't like the size of the email body when you open it...... very small. I'd also like you to keep one of the old formats. What's up?
by thulsa_doom » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:08 pm
If you collapse the preview pane you don't have to see the contents of the message before deleting it.

Which of the old formats are you looking to keep? We've had requests for each of them.
John Fitzgerald
Sonic Technical Support
by Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 pm
I agree. I find the new format too condensed. 1/3 of my home page is still on the screen. Can't you get rid of that and devote the whole screen to the e-mail. Thanks. I am more comfortable with the existing mail formats. We have been with Sonic for 10 years
by thulsa_doom » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:57 pm
Guest wrote:I agree. I find the new format too condensed. 1/3 of my home page is still on the screen. Can't you get rid of that and devote the whole screen to the e-mail. Thanks. I am more comfortable with the existing mail formats. We have been with Sonic for 10 years
If you double-click on the message, the listing goes away and it's just the one message's contents showing. Hope that helps!
John Fitzgerald
Sonic Technical Support
6 posts Page 1 of 1