Fusion in Pleasanton?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
by PTown Dave » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:51 am
Hi,

I'm in Pleasanton CA and the availability app says Fusion is not available to me. Any plans to wire up PLTNCA12 in the near future?

I have seen reference to a "buildout map" but can't seem to find it . . .

Best,
Dave.
by PTown Dave » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:06 am
Should have searched on PLEASANTON.

I see that there are no plans to expand into the 680 corridor.
No plans at all?

Quite disappointed, but I'll get on the notify list.
by dane » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:19 pm
PTown Dave wrote:Should have searched on PLEASANTON.

I see that there are no plans to expand into the 680 corridor.
No plans at all?

Quite disappointed, but I'll get on the notify list.
Now that we've got LA up and running, we're going to re-evaluate Bay Area opportunities, based upon the prequalification and notification inquiries we have seen over the last year or so. We'll see where that leads us. Note though that if we do begin expansion in a region, it takes roughly nine months or so to get up and running.
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by bobrk » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:31 pm
So the more times we keep checking our address, the more likely it is that you will come here? :)
by klui » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:08 pm
dane wrote:Now that we've got LA up and running, we're going to re-evaluate Bay Area opportunities, based upon the prequalification and notification inquiries we have seen over the last year or so.
How can we do that? When I check it just says "sorry Fusion isn't available...but we can notify you when it is." But there's nothing that says "yes, please notify me."
by cboyce » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 am
There should be an input field for your email address. When you click the 'Continue' button, it will record your information.
by klui » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:42 pm
cboyce wrote:There should be an input field for your email address. When you click the 'Continue' button, it will record your information.
From PM discussions with cboyce, looks like there's a technical issue with how I'm redirected since I already have legacy DSL behind an RT.
by PTown Dave » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:21 pm
cboyce wrote:There should be an input field for your email address. When you click the 'Continue' button, it will record your information.
Chris,

I don't see a "continue" facility. I am offered Elite and other DSL services, though.

Best,
Dave.
by PTowner » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:18 pm
No entry field for email notification for me either, and I am not on DSL. In fact, I don't have a landline from AT&T either, so cannot consider DSL.

Please expand Fusion to Pleasanton and save me from Comcast! There is no competition for ISPs in this neigborhood.
by rogerl » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:17 pm
Hi Dane,

I am also a Pleasanton resident and am really looking forward to the Fusion service you will soon be bringing to Pleasanton ;)

Over the last 11 years I have been very happy with my Sonic DSL and hope that I will have the opportunity to have faster connections in the years to come!

Hope you make it to Pleasanton,
Roger
10 posts Page 1 of 1