Trouble With Member Tools

General discussions and other topics.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
by ianriggle » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 pm
I've been trying to use member tools for several hours and having an issue. I'm logged in, adding a mailbox, and then I get a page saying "Username or Password Incorrect". Then I'll log in with my known username and password and it will say it's incorrect. However, the entire time I'm trying to log in, the corner of the web page says I'm logged in. Something seems to be amiss. I've tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox, iPhone and iPad and I see the same results with every browser/device. Take a look at the screenshot. How can I be logged in and have an incorrect username/password at the same time. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Attachments

by virtualmike » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:37 pm
I'd recommend calling Support. I was able to add an email alias and a mailbox without any issues.
by thulsa_doom » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:48 am
I've submitted a request to our Systems folks to take a look at this. I spotted something that strikes me as odd in our logs and want them to weigh in on it.
John Fitzgerald
Sonic Technical Support
by rlvh » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:43 pm
Our operations group is reporting this as fixed. Please see if you are still having the trouble.
4 posts Page 1 of 1