new email program always open to my last pg. of saved emails

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by cr-email » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:39 pm
Every time I try out the new, proposed email program, the window Always opens on the very last page of my saved emails. It lists this last page as emails 1-50. It was suggested to me that this happens because this last page of saved emails was the the last one viewed. Not True. I rarely look at the last page of saved emails. Why doesn't this program open on page one/my newest emails? Also, this last page (which the program "thinks" is actually my first page) does not have an available back arrow or any other way to get to my new emails/the actual page 1. This is very, very frustrating; I always find myself returning to the older, more familiar program. What's going on here, sonic.net?
by thulsa_doom » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:01 am
When it's showing you the least-recent fifty messages, is it showing the very oldest message at the top? If so, it is probably simply sorting your mail in reverse order. Click on the date column's title and it should rearrange everything so the most recent mail is shown at the top.
John Fitzgerald
Sonic Technical Support
2 posts Page 1 of 1