Beta Webmail Bug

General discussions and other topics.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by Pierre » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:05 am
I'm not sure if this has already been reported... I started noticing something semi annoying when using this that never happened before. Take this example:

I'll paste this link in an email to myself:

Code: Select all

http://blog.cnccookbook.com/2011/09/06/aftercooling-a-compressor-to-cut-down-on-moisture/
But when I look in sent items to see the actual message sent, it shows this:

Code: Select all

okbook.com/2011/09/06/aftercooling-a-compressor-to-cut-down-on-moisture/
I put the blank spaces there intentionally as that's what it does - deletes characters and puts blanks instead. Shorter links work fine but longer links such as the one I gave or an ebay one have the same thing happen. I noticed this after a friend I converse with often via email kept telling me my links come through truncated. I was scratching my head when I realized this never happens when sending from my phone's client or one pc (use older webmail app) but only from the pc I use the Beta Mail on. I tested it out with messages to myself and sure enough...
by thulsa_doom » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:31 pm
Interesting, I was able to reproduce this in multiple browsers, but it doesn't happen when composing in HTML mode. Thanks for reporting this!
John Fitzgerald
Sonic Technical Support
2 posts Page 1 of 1