ICONS

General discussions and other topics.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
by ideaconsultants » Wed May 08, 2013 4:44 pm
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the 'icons' tool bar that lets you change FONT, SIZE, etc etc on emails? Mine doesn't work anymore!!!
by virtualmike » Wed May 08, 2013 7:45 pm
Is it there and not working, or is it not there at all? If the latter, make sure your compose type = HTML (you can do that through settings, or click the arrow next to "Options" at the top of the editor window and choose HTML for the editor type).
by ideaconsultants » Wed May 08, 2013 8:53 pm
Thanks! I tried that...it's on HTML and the icons are there....just not working!!! Strange!! Thanks!
by virtualmike » Wed May 08, 2013 11:39 pm
Did you change browsers or change the browser's settings?

When you move the mouse over the icons, do they appear to darken?
by ideaconsultants » Thu May 09, 2013 3:55 pm
Thanks! I am not aware that I changed my browser, I have Internet explorer, I will check it out. No they don't darken when I hover over them. Interesting thing is, when I pull up my email on another computer, it works perfectly, so it is something with my desktop. How to I check my browser settings?
Thanks
by virtualmike » Thu May 09, 2013 9:23 pm
Try closing the browser completely, then rebooting your computer. IE is tied into the operating system, so there could be a minor issue anywhere that's causing IE to act oddly.
by ideaconsultants » Fri May 10, 2013 3:25 pm
Thanks! You are more helpful than Sonic!!! I not only don't have my 'toolbar' working so I can adjust size, etc, my automatic 'signature' line doesn't show up! I have turned the whole system off and that didn't change things. Strange! Thanks for your help!
by virtualmike » Fri May 17, 2013 11:06 pm
This is definitely an issue with your browser. Do you have a second browser on your computer that you can try?
by ideaconsultants » Sat May 18, 2013 9:06 am
Thanks! I switched to Sonic's new system and now it works!!! Very strange! Thanks for your support!
by virtualmike » Sat May 18, 2013 11:07 pm
You're welcome. Glad to hear it's fixed!
10 posts Page 1 of 1