easy install kit

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by Guest » Fri May 03, 2013 1:27 pm
I have AT&T landline and DSL. The Equipment & Install page says that Sonic will provide an easy install kit. Just what is it?
by thulsa_doom » Fri May 03, 2013 1:43 pm
Guest wrote:I have AT&T landline and DSL. The Equipment & Install page says that Sonic will provide an easy install kit. Just what is it?
The self-install kit includes a Pace 4111N ADSL2+ modem/router combo unit, power supply, line filters, the cables required to get everything up and running, and instructions. By "easy" we mean you plug your phones into the filters, the modem into the wall, and your computer into the modem, and off you go.
John Fitzgerald
Sonic Technical Support
by dane » Fri May 03, 2013 2:04 pm
The kit includes a modem and router with WiFi-N, plus a phone splitter, filters, and cabling. Here's the setup guide on how it's all plugged in, which may give you some idea about the process:

https://wiki.sonic.net/images/c/c8/Soni ... pGuide.pdf
Dane Jasper
Sonic
by digitalbitstream » Sun May 12, 2013 10:17 pm
Can we suggest here some extra things for the easy install kit? Number one among that would a little quick reference sticker for Fusion calling features:
Selection_07.png
Proposed Fusion Calling Features Sticker
Selection_07.png (19.43 KiB) Viewed 21147 times
by dane » Mon May 13, 2013 12:10 pm
I have no idea how you made that display so nicely in the forum software. Well done!
Dane Jasper
Sonic
5 posts Page 1 of 1