Is it me Or other as well Bad Speed && NoRenew of an IP

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
by cataha » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:20 pm
So where to begin????
A while back i called to request that my ip been changed which wasn't been able to do so by Sonic.net and so for a LONG time i'm leaving with a same ip(which i DO NOT Like) although somebody may like it
What can be done about it? I called about 2-3 times ALREADY still living with a same ip_add

Now is the major problem:
for past i would say 2 months i been experiencing anomalies such as that i would have too restart a modem in-order to get back to an internet every week-or-4/5 days Due too an ip_add release problem
------->>>>I tried with 3 routers(ISR1841/2811), 2 firewalls(AS5505/5510), 2 modems(Motorola/Zoom/Netopia) and 1 switch(Netgear)!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<-----------
My modem is in bri-mode

Now the critical problem:
For past 2 weeks at a random times i would experience as it would appears as a no signal then it would reapper that causes lower speeds then 5mb
It start to happen when something HAS BEEN changed on a line. Why i'm saying this - before i would get 4.9-5.1Mb/s thenafter i would say 2-3 weeks ago i got 5.4-5.7Mb/s (when it's working) via speedtest.net

Now going back in my past when i had a similar problem with AT&T for about a 1+ Year i called, i was placed on a different circuit(s) that would work for about 2-3 days and it would go back again to a similar problem that i'm experiencing right now and after a year of calling dealing with AT&T i called to a CA commission and got a return call from AT&T to let me know that there is a problem in concord ca and it' been worked on...... so i switched to sonic just to find out they are AT&T
Why i'm bringing this up..... well right now i'm experiencing similar problems as i did about 2-3 years ago

I have called to Phone support which yelled no results(everything is looking good on your line)
as i have explained, i tried 2 modems that did the same thing(check a photo)abnormal ping responds( at times i would even get 380-550ms) and lower then 5-6Mb/s

So the question i would have is it again the same problem as i have had about 3 years ago? and it's time for me too find replacement in mean time of maintenance?

After seating for a few minutes i remember how it started....
every Monday at around 12AM-1:07AM i would have experienced it(drop of internet) this every week then after about 2 weeks of repeating it self, it started going on at a random routine it was Saturday then it was Monday then it was Thursday then it was Friday and it stopped after i called.... then about month passes i got this stuff....

This is a good photo when it works
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-SXz_ ... 0Times.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QHlN ... _Speed.jpg
by cataha » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:35 pm
This is a AT&T Jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-FtDL ... sstory.jpg

That i was talking about
2 posts Page 1 of 1