Rolling out fiber in Redwood City?

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
162 posts Page 17 of 17
by youngm7 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:22 pm
Hello fellow RWC people. I am a current Sonic customer that will be moving about 5 blocks west (across Hudson). I was shocked to find that Sonic is not available on my new street or seemingly anywhere west of Hudson in this neighborhood. Is there a way to see if and when this area is planned for Sonic service?
by nematsakis » Wed May 15, 2024 12:38 am
youngm7 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:22 pm Is there a way to see if and when this area is planned for Sonic service?
Ha. Very funny joke. If you look thorough this thread, you will see that the answer is "no".

My experience was I pre-ordered nearly three years ago when they mailed an advertisement to my house, thinking that meant they would have service. Since then, I've gotten no updates about when it will be available in my area besides a link every nine months or so to a page that never changes and says I'm in the "Pre-Construction" phase Meanwhile, I'm being advertised to on YouTube with an ad whose whole theme is how terrible it is to wait on the internet.
162 posts Page 17 of 17