Construction for 10GbE fiber in San Leandro

Internet access discussion, including Fusion, IP Broadband, and Gigabit Fiber!
17 posts Page 2 of 2
by jerrielm » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:41 am
perkyfiber wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:56 pm Man, sonic let me sign up like six months ago and fiberstatus hasn't moved at all since then.

ATT and Comcast "gigabit" connection has 25 upstream lol. But Comcast is apparently working on getting fiber access to my area currently.

You snooze you lose Sonic. Hurry up please. I heard like the boonies in Texas has fiber. This is like the bay fucking area. It's absurd on how all ISPs been stagnant w fiber access.
Hello!

It seems that you are in our current future fiber expansion area. Sadly, this means we do not have a solid timeline for when we will be in your area. I am sorry if this was not the answer you were looking for.

Best Wishes!
by jerrielm » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:42 am
blodg8 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:58 am Hello,

Its Nov. 2023 and its been a year now since the last comment posted. Do we have any updates and will we get service next month on Dec. 2023? I pre-ordered and the status shows it is in Pre-Construction. How long will it take from there? Please share what you know to the community! thank you.
Hello!

If the rest of our construction is on time it seems that we should be installing Fiber in Late Q1 early Q2 for next year.
I also see you have 3 pre-orders for your address. Please contact Support so that we can make sure that you only have 1.

Best Wishes!
by sibr » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:30 pm
Noticed someone from Sonic in the neighborhood again, so I checked the Status page again, and it has jumped from Planned to Available for my house on Belleview Drive.
by jerrielm » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:24 am
sibr wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:30 pm Noticed someone from Sonic in the neighborhood again, so I checked the Status page again, and it has jumped from Planned to Available for my house on Belleview Drive.
WOOOHOOO!
by sibr » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:33 am
sibr wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:30 pm Noticed someone from Sonic in the neighborhood again, so I checked the Status page again, and it has jumped from Planned to Available for my house on Belleview Drive.
I have an install scheduled for next week, so definitely seems to be happening.
by perkyfiber » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:56 pm
No plans at 94577 still? My network is 10g and ready to go...
by fxhuang113 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:29 pm
There has been a lot of construction near my street, but not on my street yet...

:')
perkyfiber wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:56 pm No plans at 94577 still? My network is 10g and ready to go...
17 posts Page 2 of 2