Will email changes fix error with incoming mail from Squarespace?

Web hosting discussion, programming, and shared and dedicated servers.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
by tikvah » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:52 pm
Some of you might have noticed the problem that a domain hosted at Squarespace can not send email to Sonic.net (both to emails with a sonic.net address and to domains hosted on Sonic). Email bounces back (not sure of the error message) or sometimes just doesn't go through. Email from Sonic to Squarespace works.

This has been a serious issue that affects every Sonic customer this organization sends to. Not just me but dozens of people. We've been trying to fix it for ages.

Since Squarespace partners with Google, I'm hoping some of the changes Sonic is implementing will fix the problem. If not, anyone have an idea what might?

Thanks.
by kgc » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:09 pm
If you can provide one of the bounce errors we may be able to resolve it.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by tikvah » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:56 pm
That would be awesome, thank you. I'll take care of getting one this weekend. To what email address should I send it? I don't want it to get lost in support.
by kgc » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:15 pm
Feel free to post the error message in the bounce message, if it contains sensitive information you can go ahead and send it to support with the comment that I asked you to send it in and be assigned to me.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by tikvah » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:27 am
Thank you so much, Kelsey. I've been sick for much of the past week so finally was able to send the email today. I didn't want to post all the personal email addresses to here, which are necessary to understand the bounce message.
5 posts Page 1 of 1