Wonderful customer service!

General discussions and other topics.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
by dan.braunstein » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:57 pm
Hi. I just wanted to say that tonight, 11/13/12 around 7:30pm I worked with one of the best customer service professionals I've ever encountered. I bought a wireless N router which she helped bridge and she calmly went through a series of different settings until finally we got it to work after we both thought all might be lost. I wish I caught her name again but I'm sure you could figure it out. That's why I'm happy to be a Sonic.net customer!
by thulsa_doom » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:34 pm
Dan,

I'm glad to hear your call went so well. I looked through the call logs for the evening to figure out which rep it was and have sent your feedback along to where everybody can associate it with her. Technically we cannot provide support for third-party routers, but spending a little extra time fixing a wireless connection can make a good impact on the usefulness of the service.
John Fitzgerald
Sonic Technical Support
by dohertyten » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:13 pm
I am also here to say thank you for the great customer service & tech support I received recently resolving a problem with my internet constantly buffering. I wanted to particularly thank Brad who responded quickly to a customer service concern, and to Joseph who was most thorough & helpful in not only fixing an unexpected problem with my telephone but then figured out what the problem with the internet was.
3 posts Page 1 of 1