new email program

General discussions and other topics.
48 posts Page 5 of 5
by motet » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:09 pm
I have been using drag and drop for attachments and now the drag and drop area seems to have disappeared. Was the mail program changed, or did I accidently change a setting?
by rodrigo » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:12 pm
It's been moved to above the message area, to address concerns of the message editor width and to match the behavior of other webmail clients.
by motet » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:09 am
I don't see it. There's an "attach" button leading to the familar file browser, but no drag and drop area that I see. Dropping things there doesn't seem to work.
by kgc » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:49 am
When I drag something anywhere over the screen a "Drop files here" box lights up in the same area as the "Attach a File" button. Do you not see this?

Attachments

Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by motet » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:05 pm
I see it now--thanks. But a "Drop files here" that only appears when you drag a file there is perhaps not self-documenting; you need to know about it in advance.
by kgc » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 pm
Yes, we're in agreement with you on that. The "drag here" was an addition by us in the last version that was lost in the new version due to changes upstream.
Kelsey Cummings
System Architect, Sonic.net, Inc.
by motet » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:26 am
Here's a bug: if you read a message by double-clicking on it, the menu items Mark and More are grayed out, and the cursor does not change to a hand when you hover over them. But if you click on them, they are indeed functional.
by freedomlover » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:18 pm
I have tons of junk mail and have had it for a very long time. I have gone to tools and discarded it as black, and such and it comes right back. Now its giving a hard time about the junk mail's cooks.
48 posts Page 5 of 5