disengaging from Comcast

General discussions and other topics.
1 post Page 1 of 1
by Mike Skredynski » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:05 pm
Dear chief: I've spent the last half hour discussing my plight with one of your customer service people.
Comcast has been overbilling me for tv services; Finally I got someone to go into the abyss of their billing, and they admitted they had billed me for non services. The next day I saw your ad and signed up with Sonic.

The next bill I received from Comcast was for 500.00, which included 200.00 for an early termination fee.
I received another bill yesterday,(one month later) for 765.00.

So I asked your rep if he had any advice on how to cut the cord around my neck that is Comcast? Do you pay exit charges from Comcast? No. Do you have any advice from former comcast customers when you are marketing Spnic?
No.

Moving forward, you should think about both. Marketing wise, you would remove much doubt from potential customers, "get the Comcast noose off your neck, call Sonic" That would be a welcome assurance, particularly for seniors, whose entertainment budget is TV.
1 post Page 1 of 1